Request a quote
ARCAL™ offers a full range of high-quality, ready-to-use shielding gas solutions.
Compliant with ISO 14175 and AWS-A5.32 standards, our pure, stable gases and mixtures are strictly prepared and packaged for safe handling. Whichever product you choose, you will receive the high-quality shielding gas that can be mixed on-site or delivered in cylinders.
A supply mode adapted to your needs ARCAL™ products are available in cylinders. Whatever your consumption, we provide our gases and mixtures with the best supply mode ensuring quality, consistency and ease of use.
High productivity and overall cost management is obtained by:
- High welding speeds
- Excellent penetration profiles
- Extra low spattering
- Excellent pool appeal
High quality results are due to:
- Controlled impurity level
- Consistent and homogeneous mix
- Extra low humidity and oxygen levels particularly in plasma or TIG processes
Four ready-to-weld argon mixture solutions cover virtually all welding application needs. Each mixture was designed to be reliable and simple, yet high performing.
ARCAL™ Force is our most powerful, ready-to-weld solution for MAG welding of heavy carbon steel structures.
From earthmoving and agricultural equipment to bridge building and ship modules, ARCAL™ Force was engineered with heavy use in mind. No matter the surface – oxidized or contaminated, gapped or mismatched – ARCAL™ Force is ready for your toughest and most challenging welding applications.
Reliability: Product quality
- Ar-18% CO2 with controlled oxidation level.
- Compliant with ISO 14175-M21-ArC-18.
- Low level of H2O and N2 impurities.
Simplicity: All-purpose MAG welding of carbon steel
- All position welding.
- Highly tolerant: oxidized or contaminated surfaces, gaps or mismatches.
- Suitable for manual and automatic welding, solid or flux cored wire.
Designed for heavy applications
- Containers, earthmoving equipment, shipyards, etc.
Performance: Weld quality
- Mechanical properties secured with a large, rounded penetration weld shape.
- Excellent weld bead soundness (X-ray quality).
Savings and productivity
- Reduction of filler material consumption by low spatter emissions compared to gases with higher CO2 content.
Gas cylinder size
Gaseous relative density
Heavier than air
Components (% Vol. abs)
Ar + CO2 18 % ± 1,8 %
Impurities (ppm v/v)
H2O (5 bar) ≤ 40
O2 ≤ 50
N2 ≤ 200
Product compliant with EN ISO 14175-M21-ArC-18 Standard (welding application)
All-purpose MAG welding of carbon steel
MAG welding of solid and flux cored wires
- Recommandations: Ensure adequate ventilation. For full and more detailed information, please consult the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)..
- Hazards identification: In high concentrations may cause asphyxiation
- Flammability range: Non-flammable
- Shipping type: Compressed gases
- Proper shipping name: Compressed gas, N.O.S.
- UN Number: 1956
- ADR Class: 2
- Classification code: 1A
- ADR pictogram