Request a quote
ARCAL™ offers a full range of high-quality, ready-to-use shielding gas solutions.
Compliant with ISO 14175 and AWS-A5.32 standards, our pure, stable gases and mixtures are strictly prepared and packaged for safe handling. Whichever product you choose, you will receive the high-quality shielding gas that can be mixed on-site or delivered in cylinders.
A supply mode adapted to your needs ARCAL™ products are available in cylinders. Whatever your consumption, we provide our gases and mixtures with the best supply mode ensuring quality, consistency and ease of use.
High productivity and overall cost management is obtained by:
High welding speeds
Excellent penetration profiles
Extra low spattering
Excellent pool appeal
High quality results are due to:
Controlled impurity level
Consistent and homogeneous mix
Extra low humidity and oxygen levels particularly in plasma or TIG processes
Four ready-to-weld argon mixture solutions cover virtually all welding application needs. Each mixture was designed to be reliable and simple, yet high performing.
ARCAL™ Prime is our primary high-quality shielding product for most welding situations, including TIG and plasma welding of all materials such as titanium, MIG welding of aluminum and copper alloys, and universal root shielding of all materials. 99.999% argon ensures reliable integrity of the weld bead making ARCAL™ Prime the pure gas solution for your arc welding needs.
Reliability: Product quality
- High purity gas ≥ 99.999% Argon.
- Compliant with ISO 14175-I1-Ar.
Performance: Weld quality
- High gas purity ensures perfect weld bead soundness.
- Clean weld surface.
- Very low levels of H2O, O2 and N2 impurities.
Simplicity: Adapts to your processes
- TIG and plasma welding of all materials including the most sensitive ones: aluminium, titanium, zirconium, magnesium and alloys.
- MIG welding of aluminium alloys, suitable to pulsed welding.
- Universal root shielding solution.
Ease of use
- A single product for many welding processes reducing the risk of confusion.
Gas cylinder size
Gaseous relative density
Liquid relative density
Components (% Vol. abs)
Ar ≥ 99,999%
Impurities (ppm v/v)
H2O (5 bar) ≤ 5
O2 ≤ 5
N2 ≤ 10
Product compliant with EN ISO 14175-I1-Ar Standard (welding application)
- TIG and plasma welding of all materials
- MIG welding of aluminium and copper alloys
- Root shielding of all materials
- Plasma cutting
- Forming gas
- Recommandations: Ensure adequate ventilation. For full and more detailed information, please consult the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)..
- Hazards identification: Asphyxiation in high concentrations, compressed gas
- Flammability range: Non-flammable
- Shipping type: Compressed gases
- Proper shipping name: Argon, compressed
- UN Number: 1006
- ADR Class: 2
- Classification code: 1A
- ADR pictogram