Request a quote
ARCAL™ offers a full range of high-quality, ready-to-use shielding gas solutions.
Compliant with ISO 14175 and AWS-A5.32 standards, our pure, stable gases and mixtures are strictly prepared and packaged for safe handling. Whichever product you choose, you will receive the high-quality shielding gas that can be mixed on-site or delivered in cylinders.
A supply mode adapted to your needs ARCAL™ products are available in cylinders. Whatever your consumption, we provide our gases and mixtures with the best supply mode ensuring quality, consistency and ease of use.
High productivity and overall cost management is obtained by:
- High welding speeds
- Excellent penetration profiles
- Extra low spattering
- Excellent pool appeal
High quality results are due to:
- Controlled impurity level
- Consistent and homogeneous mix
- Extra low humidity and oxygen levels particularly in plasma or TIG processes
Four ready-to-weld argon mixture solutions cover virtually all welding application needs. Each mixture was designed to be reliable and simple, yet high performing.
ARCAL™ Speed is the essential arc welding gas when weld time is a critical factor.
Expertly mixed for high-travel speed and high-deposition rate MAG welding of carbon steels, it is ideal for automatic and robotic applications. Highly adaptable with low fume and spatter emissions that reduces post-welding operations, ARCAL™ Speed is an obvious choice when high productivity is needed without sacrificing quality.
Reliability: Product quality
- Ar-8% CO2 with controlled oxidation level.
- Compliant with ISO 14175-M20-ArC-8.
- Low level of H2O and N2 impurities.
Simplicity: Ease of use for high travel speed
- Highly stable welding process at high deposition rate.
- Highly productive spray transfer at low energy level.
- Clean metal transfer with spatter-free pulsed mode.
Designed for demanding applications
- Perfect for automatic and robotic welding.
- Metal working, vessels, automotive parts, etc.
Performance: Weld quality
- Excellent weld bead soundness (X-ray quality).
- Excellent wetting and clean weld surface.
Savings and productivity
- High productivity with high travel speed.
- Post-welding operations and filler material consumption reduced by low spatter emissions.
Gas cylinder size
Gaseous relative density
Heavier than air
Components (% Vol. abs)
Ar + CO2 8 % ±0,8 %
Impurities (ppm v/v)
H2O (5 bar) ≤ 40
O2 ≤ 50
N2 ≤ 200
Product compliant with EN ISO 14175-M20-ArC-8 Standard (welding application)
Highly productive MAG welding of carbon steel
MAG welding of solid and metal cored wires
- Recommandations: Ensure adequate ventilation. For full and more detailed information, please consult the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)..
- Hazards identification: Asphyxiation in high concentrations
- Flammability range: Non-flammable
- Shipping type: Compressed gas cylinders
- Proper shipping name: Compressed gas, N.O.S. (Argon, Carbon Dioxide)
- UN Number: 1956
- ADR Class: 2
- Classification code: 1A
- ADR pictogram