LASAL™ ALPHAGAZ™ Hydrogen
Request a quote
LASAL™ lasing and process gases, specifically designed for laser cutting and welding, improves productivity and quality, lowers operating costs and maintenance, and extends laser lifetime. Our LASAL™ pure and multi-component gases – carbon dioxide, nitrogen and helium – are prepared under strict quality control procedures that virtually eliminate impurities such as moisture, hydrocarbons and particulates. Each LASAL™ cylinder is equipped with a chrome-plated residual pressure valve to preserve gas purity and protect against contamination by restricting backflow into the cylinder.
Your lasing gas or assist gas choice will determine the reliability of your laser and lifespan of your optics and output power. We supply a range of lasing gases with the industry’s highest purity standards for every laser resonator.
Whether your application requires nitrogen, carbon dioxide, or helium, our LASAL™ gases and multi-component mixtures help lower operating costs by substantially increasing speed and quality and by extending the lifetime of the laser.
LASAL™ lasing gases – carbon dioxide, nitrogen and helium – can be supplied separately or premixed, depending on the laser source used. LASAL™ is a worldwide standard that is compliant with laser manufacturers’ specifications.
Gas cylinder size
Gaseous relative density
Components (% Vol. abs)
H2 ≥ 99,999 mol %
H2O ≤ 3 mol-ppm
O2 ≤ 2 mol-ppm
CnHm ≤ 0.5 mol-ppm
Product recommended for analysis from % to ppm
Shelf life: 60 months
- Carrier gas (GC)
- Instrumentation gas (Flame, Thermal analysis,…)
- Recommandations: Ensure adequate ventilation, do not smoke while handling product. For full and more detailed information, please consult the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS)..
- Hazards identification: Extremely flammable gas. Contains gas under pressure; may explode
- Flammability range: 4 to 77 vol.% in air
- Shipping type: Compressed gas cylinders
- Proper shipping name: Hydrogen, compressed
- UN Number: 1049
- ADR Class: 2
- Classification code: 1F
- ADR pictogram