R507 – 11.3KG CYLINDER
Request a quote
My Gas supplies a range of modern refrigerants. All of our refrigerants are zero ozone depletion (ODP) hydrofluorocarbon.
The 134A can be used on its own as a pure refrigerant, and as a component in a large number of refrigerant blends.
Widely used in new equipment that would have previously used CFC R12 and it can be retrofitted into existing R12 equipment.
R507 is a HFC blend, used as a replacement for R502 and R22 in low and medium temperature refrigeration. With a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 3985, R507 is under similar scrutiny to R404A.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Substitute for R502, with comparable physical and thermodynamic properties
- Azeotropic refrigerant blend containing R125 and R143a
- Refrigerant can be charged from either the liquid or vapour phase
- A‑Gas refrigerant cylinders have dual port valves, making liquid offtake easier
- Non-flammable with a safety classification of A1
- Compressors must be charged with polyolester oils, contact the compressor manufacturer for more information